Globalisation of trade associated with new technological tools mean goods storage and movement processes require infrastructures geared up toward this.
Designed to satisfy the requirements of all logistics and transport companies, the Interporto Pordenone Wholesale Centre S.p.A. affords a vast range of warehousing space and offices built to the highest quality and innovation standards, as well as infrastructures linked to rail freight transport.
The company is furthermore extremely green oriented, paying very close attention to environmental sustainability; its rooftop photovoltaic system on the warehouses as well as recent buildings created according to energy saving and environmental sustainability criteria provide tangible demonstration of this.
– Number of businesses based here: 65.
– Number of people employed: 560.
– Total area of photovoltaic panels: 14.500 m2.
– Total output of photovoltaic panels: 2016 kWp.
– Available area: 47.000 m2.
– Offices 4150 m2.
– “Motorizzazione Civile” motor vehicle agency 3.000 m2.
– Freight village total surface area: 840.000 m2.