– Offices and gates: 200 m2.
– Railway equipment workshop: 1,000 m2.
– Transporter/forwarding agent warehousing space: 107.000 m2.
– Logistics centre: 30.000 m2.
– Wholesale trade: 43.600 m2.
– Intermodal platform: 100.000 m2.
– Rail-connected industrial area: 25.000 m2.
– Rail-connected warehouse area and storage yards: 50.000 m2.
– 4 loading sidings.
– 3 train entry-exit sidings.
– 10 trains/day (maximum capacity).
– 34 thousand ITUs/year.
– Freight village total surface area: 840.000 m2.
The new motor vehicle agency office in the Freight Village.
137.000 m2 of indoor space for logistics purposes.
Buy and leaseback on buildings and offices, which are appropriately equipped and customisable.
National and international transport and logistics.
A centre specialising in the advanced tertiary sector.
Warehousing and distribution management.
The Business Centre is in the heart of the Freight Village.
Import-export: efficient at receiving, rapid at shipping out.
Transport vehicle repairs and maintenance.